AYADA ROYAL OCEAN SUITE
- Max Guests:
- 4 Adults
The Ayada Resort is a private island resort in the Republic of Maldives that is unmatched in luxury and comfort. The best among the best, it is located Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll full of tranquil beauty. 112 roomy villas and suites with private pools give you the personal space you crave. Dine at any of the resort’s six restaurants and pamper yourself with some special treatments at the resort Spa.
Enjoy the many water sports on offer (the resort has some of the best diving and snorkeling in the Maldives) and make friends with the dolphins that swim in the blue seas off the shore. Visit the gym, try out some Zumba, learn yoga or do some Pilates- the choice is yours. True luxury and entertainment are the buzzwords at this awesome resort.
• 24 hour Butler or Guest Relations Services
• A choice of 7 dining venues and bars offering international and regional cuisine
• 24 hour In Villa Dining
• 3500 sqm spa facility with a Turkish Hammam, steam rooms, sauna, hydro baths and a spacious relaxation area.
• Dive Centre offering a range of programs for beginners to certified divers
• Watersports Centre offering Catamaran Sailing, Wind Surfing, Surfing, Stand Up Paddling, Water Skis, Fun Tubes, Snorkeling
• Fitness Pavilion offering cardiovascular, weight and free weights machines
• Yoga Studio for scheduled or private yoga, pilates and aerobics classes
• 3 jogging tracks measuring 900m, 1200m and 1600m around the island
• The Shopping Arcade offering authentic handicrafts, retail items, jewelry and souvenirs
• Hair salon
• Kid’s Club and babysitting services
• Clinic with a doctor on call 24 hours a day
• Laundry, dry cleaning and pressing Service
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in all villas and outlets
• Library offering a range of magazines, books, DVD’s, CD’s and complimentary use of the PC’s