Payments & Refunds
All the invoices should be settled on or before due date or within the agreed credit period. If there is any discrepancy on our invoice, it should be brought forward to our notice immediately upon receipt, no reduction on our invoices are allowed at any circumstance without prior authorization or credit note.
All Travels Maldives has several payment options for our customers:
- Online Payment Gateway – Credit Card/ Debit Card – VISA, American Express, MasterCard, Maestro Card and China Union Pay
- Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) ie. Swift Transfer – From foreign bank accounts to our company account held with Bank of Maldives or State Bank of India.
- Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer – For customers with Maldivian Bank Accounts.
- POS terminal – For customers wishing to pay in person at our office by Credit Card or Debit Card
Once you have made the payment our Reservations Team will send you a confirmation receipt after reviewing your payment.
Please note, bookings are confirmed only upon submission of payment. If your credit card payment is not processed for any reason, we will notify you within 24 hours. If there is a Fare change while processing your transaction, you will be notified and you have the right to decline this transaction and you will not be charged.
Please note, all hotel, holiday package, cruise and tour/activity bookings are only confirmed upon delivery of complete confirmation details to the email you provided with your reservation.
On all holiday packages, cruises or any other product or service purchased online All Travels Maldives charges a transaction booking service fee of 4.00 % on total amount per booking. All transaction fees are fully non-refundable.
2. If your credit card is declined for any reason, we will notify you within 24 hours, simply submitting the credit card does not automatically guarantee the booking.
3. All Travels Maldives bears no responsibility in the event your credit or debit card is not approved or charged. There can be many reasons why your credit or debit card may not have been approved or charged.
4. All Travels Maldivesuses stringent safety measures for credit card payment processing. Fraudulent transactions, if any, are reported to airport security, airlines and other federal and state law enforcement.
5. You agree to be liable for any and all credit card payments and you agree not to dispute charges after the purchase has been made and confirmations of services have been delivered by email confirmation. You agree to reimburse All Travels Maldives in cases of charge back or credit card disputes where you have genuinely purchased a service on our website.
6. Online credit card transactions are authorized at the time a user or anyone acting on their behalf accepts these terms and conditions and continues with the purchase.
7. All bookings for resorts, hotels, vacation packages, cruises are not guaranteed unless you receive a confirmation number by email upon receiving the payment by All Travels Maldives.
8. In order to provide you further safety, when certain transactions are determined to be high risk by our systems, we will not process such transactions unless our credit card verification team has determined that it’s safe to process them. In order to establish validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank.
We accept credit cards and debit cards issued in most countries as listed here.
• If you have applied for a cancellation and refund with us and if the fair rules provide for cancellation and refunds
• If you are not a “no show” (most “no show” bookings are in-eligible for any waiver from suppliers for refund processing
• If we are able to secure waivers from suppliers to process this cancellation and refund
However, for cancellations that is less than 60 days, the following charges will be applied.
• Cancellation more than 60 Days, 50% will be charged on total amount
• Cancellation Between 30 to 60 Days, 75 % will be charged on total amount
• Cancellation less than 30 Days 100 % will be charged, including No show, and this will be non-refundable
We are still unable to provide a specific time line it may take for this refund to be processed. All refund requests are processed in a sequential format. Once you have provided our customer service agent with your cancellation request, we will then send you an email notification that your request has been received. This notification does not automatically qualify you for a refund. This only provides you with an acknowledgement of your request and provides you with a tracking number. Upon receipt of your request we will work with the suppliers’ such as hotels and cruises to generate a waiver based on supplier rules and we will then notify you of the supplier decision. Please note that we are dependent on the suppliers for receiving the refunds. Once the refund has been approved by the supplier it may take additional time for this to appear on your credit card statement. Generally, all suppliers will charge a penalty for refund.